I heard something about a burger battle and free burgers happening in the Massachusetts area so I had to do a little research for you guys. Real friends don’t let friends miss out on grilled goodness and a cold one. Right? Right!! So, jot it down or get your phone calendars in order. Boston’s Baddest Burger Truck has teamed up with Amstel Light,The Official Beer of the Burger™ to kick off a wicked cool summer in and around Massachusetts. Starting May 24th through June, You can stop by any of the locations listed below and grab yourself a FREE burger.
• May 24: Weymouth, MA at Curtis Liquors (486 Columbian St.) 3-5 p.m.
• May 24: Cohasset, MA at Curtis Liquors (790 Chief Justice Cushing) 6-8 p.m.
• May 25: Attleboro, MA at Yankee Spirits (628 Washington St.) 12-2 p.m.
• May 25: Swansea, MA at Yankee Spirits (207 Swansea Mall Dr.) 3-5 p.m.
• May 31: Sturbridge, MA at Yankee Spirits (376 Main St.) 3-5 p.m.
• May 31: Fitchburg, MA at Kappy’s (220 Whalon St.) 6-8 p.m.
• June 1: Springfield, MA at Winn Liquors (1038 Wilbraham Rd.) 3-5 p.m.
• June 1: W. Springfield, MA at Table & Vine (1119 Riverdale St.) 6-8 p.m.
The party continues until someone wins the crown at Boston Magazine’s Battle of the Burger on August 13, 2013. So grab your friends for some burger and food tasting, entertainment, Amstel Light at “cup runneth over” levels, and a New England wicked good time. This good time of course requires a designated driver or a cab on speed dial. We know loud talking Bostonians will be in full effect and falling off curbs may be in the future for a few of you. Whatever your pleasure may be, I want you safe. So don’t be a PISSAH!!(that’s Boston talk for don’t be the one to mess it up) –>
No drinking and driving. k?! Thanks
All this burger talk has me anxious for a Memorial Day BBQ. I’ll be handling a Jerk Turkey Baconburger. What about you? Do you have a favorite burger recipe or are you a basic patty type?
Follow #BurgerBattle on Twitter for up to date information on all events.